Model :  ANT860E
Enjoy HDTV network programming and your favorite shows for Free. No monthly fee, no subscription, no contract.
Durable construction withstands severe outdoor conditions, outperforming many larger outdoor antennas
Dual-Stage Amplifier design outperforms all other brands and boosts weak signals for best reception and clearest picture
SETUP IS EASY - 1•2•3 INSTALLATION
Mount the RCA Amplified Outdoor/Attic HDTV Multi-Directional Antenna outdoors or in your attic to receive 4K and 1080 HDTV broadcasts with the highest-quality picture and sound, for both UHF and VHF stations. Two levels of amplification provide the most crystal-clear channels on your television. The digital preamplifier at the antenna body provides the cleanest signal before the main amplifier boosts the overall signal for weaker channels. The free downloadable RCA Signal Finder App helps you align your antenna perfectly for superior picture and sound. Its durable construction withstands severe weather outside and it's compact enough to fit most attics. The ANT860E also serves as a reliable source during stormy weather. RCA antennas are simple to install, provide the HD channels you want, and are the perfect complement to streaming. This design is paintable so you can customize to match your exterior color. All necessary installation pieces are included: 16' coax cable, mast, mounting bracket, and mounting hardware.
- Receives TV broadcasts including 4K and 1080 HDTV when available for highest-quality picture and sound, both UHF and VHF stations
- Great complement to streaming players. Dependable backup television source when storms knock out cable or satellite television.
- Compact design adapts to most attic settings - 2 ways to mount, paintable for customization to match exterior color.
- Capable of receiving low VHF channels
- Accessories included: 16' coax cable, mast, mounting bracket, mounting hardware.
- FREE Signal Finder App
|Dimensions||14.39"H x 15.75"W x 2.01"D|
REASONS TO GET AN ANTENNA
Don't let other providers fool you, the best possible uncompressed HD signal is delivered with an RCA antenna. You shouldn't settle for a lesser picture when you know your TV is capable of delivering much more.